2013 ICD-9-CM for Hospitals, Volumes 1, 2 and 3 Professional EditionThe mentioned format should be available on one or more of the websites below. For more information That Which websites has the exact format you need to contact us.
Amazon Kobo ebooks OpenDrive Hive booktopia
ViCarol J. Buck MS CPC CPC-H CCS-P (Author)
Elsevier and the American Medical Association have partnered to co-publish this ICD-9-CM reference by Carol J. Buck! Maximize your efficiency and effectiveness with Carol J. Buck’s2013 ICD-9-CM for Hospitals, Volumes 1, 2, & 3 – Professional Edition. Combining Netter’s Anatomy artwork and the Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting (OGCR) with a format designed by coders for coders, this handy, spiral-bound reference gives you easy access to the information you need to stay up to date and ensure the most accurate billing and optimal reimbursement in both physician-based and inpatient coding. Plus, you can take this resource into certification exams for enhanced testing support!
- Coverage of all three ICD-9-CM volumes includes both inpatient and outpatient codes.
- UNIQUE! Full-color Netter’s Anatomy artwork clarifies complex anatomic information to help you appropriately code related procedures.
- Use Additional Digit(s) symbol in the index identifies codes that require an additional digit to remind you to check the tabular.
- The Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting (OGCR) are listed within the lists of codes and in a separate index for fast, easy access to the coding rules when you need them.
- Items provide detailed information on common diseases and conditions, helping you code more effectively.
- Symbols throughout the text alert you to new, revised, and deleted codes and clearly identify codes that require special consideration before assigning symbols, including Unacceptable Principal Diagnosis, Use Additional, Includes and Excludes, Non OR Procedure, Code First, Present on Admission, Hospital Acquired Condition, and CC and MCC.
- Additional hints, tips and definitions within specific codes provide extra guidance in coding anatomy, pathophysiology, or other coding directions.
- References to the American Hospital Association’s Coding Clinics® help you find expanded information about specific codes and their usage.
- Age and Sex edits alert you to codes that are used only with patients of a specific age or sex, helping to ensure accurate reporting.
- Omit and Code Also codes highlight government text needing special attention.
- Coding updates on the companion codingupdates.com website keep you informed of changes to ICD codes.
- Series: AMA ICD-9-CM for Hospitals (Professional Edition)
- Spiral-bound: 1472 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 1 Spi Pro edition (September 10, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1455744972
- ISBN-13: 9781455744978