2013 ICD-9-CM for Physicians, Volumes 1 and 2, Standard Edition
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Carol J. Buck MS CPC CPC-H CCS-P (Author)
Learn to code more efficiently and effectively with Carol J. Buck’s 2013 ICD-9-CM for Physicians, Volumes 1 & 2 – Standard Edition. Combining Netter’s Anatomy artwork and the Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting (OGCR) with a format designed by coders for coders, this handy reference helps you easily access the information you need to stay up to date and ensure the most accurate billing and optimal reimbursement in physician-based coding. Plus, you can take this resource into your certification exams for enhanced testing support!
- Exclusive focus on ICD-9-CM, Volumes 1 and 2provides clear, concise coverage of physician-based and outpatient coding essentials.
- UNIQUE! Full-color Netter’s Anatomy artwork clarifies complex anatomic information to help you appropriately code related procedures.
- Use Additional Digit(s) symbol in the index identifies codes that require an additional digit to remind you to check the tabular.
- The Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting (OGCR) are listed within the lists of codes and in a separate index for fast, easy access to the coding rules when you need them.
- Items provide detailed information on common diseases and conditions, helping you code more effectively.
- Symbols throughout the text alert you to new, revised, and deleted codes and clearly identify codes that require special consideration before assigning symbols, including Not First-Listed Diagnosis, Unspecified Code, Includes and Excludes, and Use Additional.
- Additional hints, tips and definitions within specific codes provide extra guidance in coding anatomy, pathophysiology, or other coding directions.
- References to the American Hospital Association’s Coding Clinics® help you find expanded information about specific codes and their usage.
- Omit and Code First codes highlight government text needing special attention.
- Coding updates on the companion codingupdates.com website keep you informed of changes to ICD codes.
- Series: Ama Physician Icd-9-Cm
- Paperback: 1144 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 1 edition (September 24, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1455745731
- ISBN-13: 9781455745739