5-Minute Clinical Consult 2021 (The 5-Minute Consult Series) 29th Edition-EPUB
By Dr. Frank J. Domino MD(Author), Dr. Kathleen Barry MD(Editor), Dr. Robert A. Baldor MD FAAFP(Editor), Dr. Jeremy Golding MD FAAFP(Editor), Mark B. Stephens MD MS FAAFP(Editor)
Make the most effective diagnostic and therapeutic decisions quickly and efficiently!
Practical and highly organized, The 5-Minute Clinical Consult 2021 is a reliable, go-to resource for primary care physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants. This bestselling title provides rapid access to guidance on diagnosis, treatment, medications, follow-up, and associated factors for more than 540 diseases and conditions. The 5-Minute Clinical Consult 2021 delivers clinical confidence efficiently, allowing you to focus your valuable time on giving your patients the best possible care.
- Find the answers you need quickly thanks to an intuitive, at-a-glance format, with concise, bulleted text; hundreds of diagnostic and therapeutic algorithms; ICD-10 codes, DSM-5 criteria; and much more.
- Make confident decisions aided by current evidence-based designations in each topic.
- 10-day access to 5MinuteConsult.com. Sign up for a trial and experience how easy it is to use 5MinuteConsult at the point of care. Your 5MinuteConsult.com credentials also give you access to the 5Minute app, available in the Apple and Google Play stores.
Written by esteemed internal medicine and family medicine practitioners and published by the leading publisher in medical content, The 5-Minute Clinical Consult 2021, 29th Edition is your best resource for patient care.
5MinuteConsult.com is an evidence-based, online workflow tool easily integrated at the point of care and provides online-exclusive content, including:
- More than 1,200 additional topics, including the full contents of The 5-Minute Pediatric Consult and The 5-Minute Sports Medicine Consult
- New online-exclusive topics and algorithms on COVID-19 and Telemedicine
- Differential diagnosis support from an expanded collection of algorithms
- Current evidence-based designations highlighted in each topic
- Thousands of images to help support visual diagnosis of all conditions
- A video library of procedures, treatment, and physical therapy techniques
- An A-to-Z Drug Database from Facts & Comparisons®
- Guidance on laboratory test interpretation from Wallach’s Interpretation of Diagnostic Tests
- More than 3,500 patient handouts in English and Spanish
- Approximately 100 Diseases and Conditions in Spanish
- ICD-10 codes and DSM-5 criteria
- FREE point-of-care CME and CE: 0.5 credits each time you search the site to find the best treatment for your patients. This activity has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 20 prescribed credits by the AAFP and the ANCC.
Subscribe to 5MinuteConsult.com and experience all the benefits of using 5MinuteConsult on the go! A 5MinuteConsult.com subscription also comes with free access to the all-new 5MinuteConsult App, available for download in the Apple and Google Play stores. Go to http://www.5MinuteConsult.com to learn more and subscribe today!
- Series: The 5-Minute Consult Series
- Hardcover: 1323 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Twenty-Ninth edition (June 24, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1975157540
- ISBN-13: 978-1975157548