5 Steps to a 5 AP Psychology 2016, Cross-Platform Edition 7th Edition-EPUB
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $14
A 5-step program for success on the AP Psychology exam. The unique Cross-Platform format enables you to study the entire program in print, online, or on a mobile device.
5 Steps to a 5: AP Psychology will guide your preparation program and help you build the skills, knowledge, and test-taking confidence you need to succeed. This fully revised edition covers the latest course syllabus and matches the latest exam.
- 5 complete practice AP Psychology exams
- All the terms and concepts needed to get a top score
- 3 separate study plans to fit a test-taker’s learning style
About the Cross-Platform format:
The Cross-Platform format provides a fully comprehensive print, online, and mobile program:
- Entire instructional content available in print and digital form
- Personalized study plan and daily goals
- Powerful analytics to assess test readiness
- Flashcards, games, and social media for additional support
For the time-pressured AP student, this unparalleled digital access means that full study resources are always at hand.
- Series: 5 Steps to a 5: AP Psychology
- Paperback: 352 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education; 7 edition (August 3, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071844430
- ISBN-13: 9780071844437