Molecular Biology of B Cells – ORIGINAL PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Price $156.88 (Amazon)
by Tasuku Honjo (Editor), Michael Reth (Editor), Andreas Radbruch (Editor), Frederick Alt (Editor)
Molecular Biology of B Cells, Second Edition is a comprehensive reference to how B cells are generated, selected, activated and engaged in antibody production.All of these developmental and stimulatory processes are described in molecular, immunological, and genetic terms to give a clear understanding of complex phenotypes.
Molecular Biology of B Cells, Second Edition offers an integrated view of all aspects of B cells to produce a normal immune response as a constant, and the molecular basis of numerous diseases due to B cell abnormality. The new edition continues its success with updated research on microRNAs in B cell development and immunity, new developments in understanding lymphoma biology, and therapeutic targeting of B cells for clinical application. With updated research and continued comprehensive coverage of all aspects of B cell biology,Molecular Biology of B Cells, Second Edition is the definitive resource, vital for researchers across molecular biology, immunology and genetics.
- Covers signaling mechanisms regulating B cell differentiation
- Provides information on the development of therapeutics using monoclonal antibodies and clinical application of Ab
- Contains studies on B cell tumors from various stages of B lymphocytes
- Offers an integrated view of all aspects of B cells to produce a normal immune response
Audience: Research level immunologists, molecular biologists and geneticists.
- ISBN-13: 9780123979339
- Publisher: Elsevier Science
- Publication date: 12/27/2014
- Edition number: 2
- Pages: 576