ABSITE Slayer, 2nd Edition-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $50
By Dale Dangleben(Author)
Size : 10.02 MB
Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Ace the ABSITE with the most rigorous, high-yield exam review available
Focusing specifically on the American Board of Surgery In-Training Examination, ABSITE Slayer reduces pre-test anxiety and provides the knowledge and confidence you need to pass the exam. Packed with critical, up-to-date information, this powerful study aid provides a complete framework for your exam preparation and is highly efficient for last-minute review, as well. You’ll find everything you need to ace the exam in one comprehensive package―from full-color illustrations to “make or break” tips―delivered by expert authors who know exactly what it takes to succeed.
What makes ABSITE Slayer the leading study aid on the market?
- 450+ multiple-choice and 1,000+ quick-hit single answer questions
- Test-taking tips that can make the difference between success and failure
- Full-color illustrations of must-know anatomy
- Valuable clinical pearls
- Easy-to-retain concise text
- Logical organ-based organization
- Chapters on pharmacology, anesthesia, cell biology, and fluids/electrolytes/nutrition
- Item Weight : 1.72 pounds
- Paperback : 544 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1260458288
- ISBN-13 : 978-1260458282
- Publisher : McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 2nd Edition (November 2, 2020)
- Language: : English