ACL Injuries in Female Athletes-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $65
By Robin West(Editor), Brandon Bryant(Editor)
Size : 3.29 MB
This easy-to-read reference presents a succinct overview of clinically-focused topics covering the prevention, treatment, and rehabilitation of ACL injuries in the female athlete. Written by two professional team physicians, it provides practical, focused information for orthopaedic and sports medicine surgeons and physicians.
- Covers ACL injury risk factors and prevention, including biomechanics, biology, and anatomy of the female athlete.
- Discusses graft choices, the biology of healing, rehabilitation and return to play, future options for treatment, and more.
- Addresses special considerations such as pediatric ACL and revision ACL.
- Consolidates today’s available information and experience in this timely area into one convenient resource.
- Paperback: 126 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 1 edition (December 25, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323548393
- ISBN-13: 978-0323548397