Post Views: 0
ACP 2020 Internal Medicine Board Review Courses-Videos
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $995
By American College of Physicions
Release Date: August 1, 2020
Expiration Date: August 1, 2022
File Size: 20 Gb
A 45-hour, comprehensive review of Internal Medicine to aid in preparation for the ABIM certification exam. Taught by expert clinician-educators, this Internal Medicine recording includes test-taking skills and strategies along with a comprehensive printed syllabus. CME credit and MOC points available.
ORDER the 2020 Internal Medicine Board Review Course
- Total of 41 Presentations
- 42.25 CME credits and 42.25 MOC points available
- Professionally-mixed Video Alternating Between Presenter and PowerPoints
- Interactive Case-based Questions Throughout the Course
- Easy Advance to Any Question
This ACP Internal Medicine Board Review course is designed to help physicians prepare for the ABIM certifying examination in internal medicine. The course is led by a distinguished faculty from all the subspecialty areas who are experts in education and board exam preparation. Using the audience-response system, faculty members engage participants in clinical problem solving through multiplechoice questions that reflect the structure of the ABIM examination. Although actual examination content is not known, core topics in internal medicine and current literature approaches, along with test taking strategies, are stressed.
- Increase and refresh knowledge of core topics in internal medicine and the subspecialties through discussion of common and not-so-common clinical problems.
- Become adept working through difficult test questions logically and successfully.
- Implement changes in clinical practice in accordance with recent advances and clinical guidelines.
|Infectious Diseases, including
Additional Topics include: