Acquired Brain Injury: An Integrative Neuro-Rehabilitation Approach 2nd ed. 2019 Edition-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $90
By Jean Elbaum(Editor)
Size : 4.99 MB
This book presents a comprehensive interdisciplinary team approach to the rehabilitation of acquired brain injury (ABI) survivors. Medical and clinical specialists will receive a deeper understanding of not only each other’s roles but of their complementary functions in this field. Many case examples are provided, illustrating a wide range of challenges and stages of recovery. This edition features 3 entirely new chapters and multiple updated chapters by new and returning authors.
Featured in the coverage:
- The role of Robotics in acquired brain injury
- A comprehensive chapter on physical therapy in ABI
- Outstanding recoveries woven together by a video news producer who recovered from a meningioma
- State of the art updates on neurosurgery, neurology, physiatry, neuropsychiatry and neuro-optometry.
- Updated chapters on neuropsychology, speech-language and occupational therapies including new technology and approaches as well as evidence based practices
- Psychosocial challenges and treatment following ABI
- The importance of family as team members
- Post rehabilitation options and experiences
Acquired Brain Injury: An Integrative Neuro-Rehabilitation Approach, 2nd edition provides clarity and context regarding the rehabilitation goals and processes for rehabilitation specialists, interdisciplinary students of neuro-rehabilitation as well as practicing clinicians interested in developing their knowledge in their field.
- Hardcover: 369 pages
- Publisher: Springer; 2nd ed. 2019 edition (July 23, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 3030166120
- ISBN-13: 978-3030166120