Acute Care Surgery Second Edition-EPUB
Please login to see more information and the price. For login Click Here
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $229
Size : 139.22 MB
Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Substantially updated with more illustrations and brand-new chapters that reflect the growth and advances in the field, this latest edition of Acute Care Surgery features an editorial board drawn from the ranks of trauma surgery, emergency surgery, and critical care surgery. A comprehensive, updated, and timely overview of this fledgling specialty!
- Over 10 new chapters that address topical issues, including career advancement, quality improvement, surgical rescue, and more.
- Editors as well as contributors are thought leaders in acute care surgery and experts from the fields of trauma surgery, emergency surgery, and critical care surgery.
- Includes over 500 illustrations and figures to help illuminate concepts and techniques.
- Covers a wide range of topics in depth—principles and practices, outcomes research, surgical complications, management of commonly encountered disorders and injuries, and more.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more.
- Hardcover: 960 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Second edition (October 20, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 149637004X
- ISBN-13: 978-1496370044