Addiction Medicine for Health Care Professionals-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $93
By Robert D Lovinger(Author)
Size : 2.96 MB
More people are being treated for substance abuse each year, creating a vital need for a practical, easy-to-use manual for addiction treatment providers. Addiction Medicine: An Introduction for Health Care Professionals, by Dr. Robert D. Lovinger, provides clear, authoritative guidance on current concepts of brain functions associated with substance abuse, early management and long-term treatment protocols, and effective psychiatric co-morbidity drug therapies with the goal to provide improved personalized treatments for patients suffering from addiction.
- Discusses the physiological effects of substance abuse on the brain and body.
- Summarizes current and successful addiction management protocols.
- Examines applications and recommended drug treatments for patients susceptible to long-term relapse.
- Covers smoking cessation and common substance abuse-linked sexually transmitted diseases.
- Consolidates today’s available information and guidance into a single, convenient resource.
- Paperback: 106 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 1 edition (June 27, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323680178
- ISBN-13: 978-0323680172