Advanced Cardiac Imaging (Woodhead Publishing Series in Biomaterials)-Original PDF
Please login to see more information and the price. For login Click Here
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $315
Advances in Cardiac Imaging presents the latest information on heart disease and heart failure, major causes of death among western populations. In addition, the text explores the financial burden to public healthcare trusts and the vast amount of research and funding being channeled into programs not only to prevent such diseases, but also to diagnose them in early stages.
This book provides readers with a thorough overview of many advances in cardiac imaging. Chapters include technological developments in cardiac imaging and imaging applications in a clinical setting with regard to detecting various types of heart disease.
- Presents a thorough overview of cardiac imaging technology
- Addresses specific applications for a number of cardiac diseases and how they can improve diagnoses and treatment protocols
- Includes technological developments in cardiac imaging and imaging applications in a clinical setting
- Series: Woodhead Publishing Series in Biomaterials
- Hardcover: 804 pages
- Publisher: Woodhead Publishing; 1 edition (October 2, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 178242282X
- ISBN-13: 9781782422822