Advances in Surgical Pathology : Bladder Cancer, 1st Edition – CHM
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Price $142 (Amazon)
Apply a state-of-the-art, integrated approach to bladder cancer diagnosis and staging with Advances in Surgical Pathology: Bladder Cancer. Distinguished experts provide you with concise, current, and well-rounded guidance on all forms of bladder cancer, with an emphasis on practical issues and new developments. This cutting-edge surgical pathology reference is an ideal tool to help you update your knowledge and skillsand solve difficult diagnostic dilemmas, as well as a valuable resource for certification and recertification preparation.
- Effectively interpret the most challenging histopathology and cytology findings with in-depth coverage of basic diagnostic features, differential diagnoses, and diagnostic pitfalls.
- Recognize key diagnostic characteristics with the aid of hundreds of high-quality gross and microscopic images.
- Make optimal use of immunohistochemistry and molecular testing as they apply to diagnosis, prognosis, and treatment.
- Gain a holistic view of the field with in-depth coverage of bladder pathology and its correlations with surgery, radiology, medical oncology, and radiation oncology.
- Series: Advances in Surgical Pathology
- Hardcover: 328 pages
- Publisher: LWW (September 15, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1451192886
- ISBN-13: 9781451192889