Aligner Techniques in Orthodontics-Original PDF
The mentioned format should be available on one or more of the websites below. For more information That Which websites has the exact format you need to contact us.
Amazon Kobo ebooks OpenDrive Hive booktopia
Amazon Price $200
By Susana Palma Moya(Author), Javier Lozano Zafra(Author)
An essential guide to the theoretical and practical clinical information on different aligner techniques in orthodontics
Aligner Techniques in Orthodontics is filled with the theoretical and practical clinical information on the popular aligner techniques with a focus on Invisalign. Written by practicing orthodontists and noted experts on the topic, the book is designed to help practitioners develop their skills in using aligners in orthodontics. The authors describe in detail the clear and simple methods for treating patients using different aligner techniques, as well as material on treating any given malocclusion.
The book is filled with descriptive illustrations and includes helpful suggestions and ideas for implementing the various aligner techniques. This important guide:
- Provides theoretical and practical clinical information on different aligner techniques including Invisalign
- Offers clear and simple methods to treat patients using different aligner techniques
- Explains how to use clear aligners to treat a given malocclusion
- Written by two renowned experts in Align and Invisalign technology
Written for practicing orthodontists and general dentists, Aligner Techniques in Orthodontics provides an invaluable resource for practicing orthodontists.
- Publisher : Wiley-Blackwell; 1st edition (July 13, 2021)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 592 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1119607221
- ISBN-13 : 978-1119607229