Anatomic and Clinical Pathology Board Review-EPUB
Prepare for the boards with confidence!
Extensively revised and updated to reflect recent advances in pathology knowledge and practice, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology Board Review (formerly Pathology Exam Review) is an excellent study resource for initial and re-certifying board examinations and in-service exams. More than 2,000 board-formatted multiple-choice questions, many accompanied by full-color images, prepare you for success on this challenging exam.
- New questions detailed answers
- Updated and improved illustrations
- Rewritten chapters and new authors who share their expertise in diagnostic skills and practice guidelines
- A full set of references at the end of each chapter
- Reviewed and edited by a team of senior pathology residents, clinical fellows, and recently appointed pathologists
Develop your exam-taking skills with the most comprehensive and detailed study questions – all in one volume!
Anatomic pathology coverage includes general pathology, cytopathology, autopsy pathology, surgical pathology, immunohistochemistry, and electron microscopy.
Clinical pathology coverage includes immunology, medical microbiology (bacteriology, mycology, virology, and parasitology), transfusion medicine, hematology, coagulation, clinical chemistry, and molecular pathology and genetics.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
- Paperback: 608 pages
- Publisher: LWW; First edition (September 22, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1451194439
- ISBN-13: 978-1451194432