Anatomy of Orofacial Structures: A Comprehensive Approach, 8e-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $92
Size : 59.86 MB
Anatomy of Orofacial Structures: A Comprehensive Approach, 8th Edition, gives you a clear understanding of oral histology and embryology, dental anatomy, and head and neck anatomy – all in a single resource. With new clinical content, a new chapter on the anatomy of local anesthesia, and an outstanding new full-color art program, this new edition is perfect for anyone studying to be a Dental Assistant or a Dental Hygienist. In addition, it offers the benefits of a combined text and student workbook, with review questions and unit tests, as well as detachable flashcards for on-the-go study – making this one product a complete learning package.
- Comprehensive coverage of all areas of dental sciences includes oral histology and embryology, dental anatomy, and head and neck anatomy.
- Updated, detailed anatomical illustrations support the material, including labeled line drawings, radiographs, and clinical photographs.
- Text/Workbook format includes a perforated workbook section with chapter-by-chapter questions.
- Removable flashcards feature an image of a tooth on one side and that tooth’s identifying/important information on the other side, providing an easy and effective study tool.
- NEW! Chapter on the anatomy of local anesthesia
- details application techniques.
- NEW! Updated clinical content throughout focuses on evidence-based practice.
- NEW! Full-color program features modern illustrations, histographs, micrographs, and clinical images.
- NEW! Updated test bank with cognitive question leveling and mapping to Certified Dental Assistant (CDA) exam and National Board Dental Hygiene Examination (NBDHE) blueprints.
- Paperback: 496 pages
- Publisher: Mosby; 8 edition (February 21, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323480233
- ISBN-13: 978-0323480239