Anesthesia Equipment E-Book: Principles and Applications 3rd Edition-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $184
By Jan Ehrenwerth(Author), James B. Eisenkraft(Author), James M Berry(Author)
Offering highly visual, easy-to-read coverage of the full range of anesthesia equipment in use today, this authoritative reference is your go-to text for objective, informed answers to ensure optimal patient safety. Anesthesia Equipment, 3rd Edition, provides detailed information on the intricate workings of each device or workstation, keeping you fully up to date and helping you meet both equipment and patient care challenges.
- Remains unequalled in both depth and breadth of coverage, offering readable, concise guidance on all aspects of today’s anesthesia machines and equipment.
- Details the latest machines, vaporizers, ventilators, breathing systems, vigilance, ergonomics, and simulation.
- Improves your understanding of the physical principles of equipment, the rationale for its use, delivery systems for inhalational anesthesia, systems monitoring, hazards and safety features, maintenance and quality assurance, special situations/equipment for non-routine adult anesthesia, and future directions for the field.
- Includes ASA Practice Parameters for care, and helps you ensure patient safety with detailed advice on risk management and medicolegal implications of equipment use.
- Highlights the text with hundreds of full-color line drawings and photographs, graphs, and charts.
- Hardcover: 656 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 3 edition (October 9, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323672795
- ISBN-13: 978-0323672795