Anesthesiology, Third Edition-Original PDF
Amazon Price $241
By David E. Longnecker(Author), Mark F. Newman(Author), Warren M. Zapol(Author), Warren Sandberg(Author), Sean Mackey(Author)
Size : 54.07 MB
The gold-standard text in anesthesiology – from the field’s brightest, most respected minds
Written by an internationally known team of experts, Anesthesiology, Third Edition provides a 360-degree view of the field, covering all the anesthetic considerations from preoperative preparation through postoperative care, and the full breadth of anesthesia practice, including pain medicine and critical care medicine. Presented in full color and updated to capture the latest breakthroughs and advances, Anesthesiology is designed to provide the practitioner with an authoritative single-source reference that spans the full spectrum of anesthesia practice.
Much more than a how-to manual of anesthetic techniques, Anesthesiology, Third Edition presents an accessible compilation of concepts and principles that affirms its status as the cornerstone text in anesthesiology. This edition emphasizes important trends in both the specialty and healthcare in general. These trends include team-based anesthesia care, the remarkable growth of pain medicine practice, and the expanded need for clinicians who are skilled in the practice of critical care medicine.
• Four new pain medicine chapters, plus an expanded section on anesthetic considerations and perioperative management of co-existing disease
• Key Points and Key References encapsulate must-know information and guide you to important articles for further research
• Balanced presentations present clinical information, practical clinical procedures, and the molecular and scientific foundations of anesthesia practice
• Essential for residents and students preparing for initial certification, and for practitioners preparing for recertification
- Hardcover: 1696 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 3 edition (August 28, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071848819
- ISBN-13: 978-0071848817