Post Views: 0
Applied Anatomy for Clinical Procedures at a Glance-EPUB
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $46
By Jane Sturgess(Author), Francesca Crawley(Author), Ramez Kirollos(Author), Kirsty Cattle(Author)
Size : 35.92 MB
Applied Anatomy for Clinical Procedures at a Glance is a concise resource combining high-quality images and step-by-step instructions to provide expert guidance on the major core training pathways in medicine, surgery and anaesthesia. Written by an experienced team of Foundation Training programme directors and clinical skills examiners, this unique revision and learning guide aligns with training pathways rather than anatomical area to support Foundation doctors and core trainees master these vital clinical procedures.
Succinct yet thorough descriptions of each procedure include photographs of surface anatomy, line diagrams of the anatomy, instructions on the procedural techniques, and practical tips for performing the procedures safely whilst minimising risks of complications. All major aspects of Foundation procedures and Core training in applied anatomy are covered, including catheterisation, ECGs, central venous cannulation, basic suturing and anastomotic techniques, endotracheal intubation, epidural injection and spinal injection, defibrillation, and many others.
- Helps Foundation doctors and Core trainees apply their medical school knowledge in clinical settings
- Explains the common anatomical pitfalls of invasive clinical procedures
- Features practice questions on anatomy and clinical aspects to aid in preparing for clinical skills examinations
- Includes sections on aftercare and on specific equipment, including manometers and underwater seals
Applied Anatomy for Clinical Procedures at a Glance is ideal for Foundation doctors and Core trainees, as well as medical students, physician’s assistants and surgical scrub practitioners.
- Item Weight : 13.6 ounces
- Paperback : 128 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1119054583
- ISBN-13 : 978-1119054580
- Product Dimensions : 8.5 x 0.3 x 10.98 inches
- Publisher : Wiley-Blackwell; 1st Edition (October 19, 2020)
- Language: : English