Atlas of Cardiac Surgical Techniques, 2e (Surgical Techniques Atlas)-Original PDF+Videos
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $222
By Frank Sellke MD (Author), Marc Ruel MD MPH (Author)
Size : 62.58 MB
Get expert, step-by-step guidance on a wide variety of both open and interventional cardiac surgical techniques. Atlas of Cardiac Surgical Techniques, 2nd Edition, helps you expand your surgical repertoire and hone your skills with a vividly illustrated, easy-to-navigate text, procedural videos online, and pearls and pitfalls throughout. This revised atlas covers the surgical procedures you need to master, including minimally invasive techniques, robotic surgery, aortic dissection, and much more.
- Seven brand-new chapters cover Hybrid Coronary Revascularization, Aortic Valve Repair Techniques, Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement, Robotic Mitral Valve Surgery, Surgery for Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy, Approaches and Techniques to Extra-Corporeal Membrane Oxygenation, and Pulmonary Endarterectomy.
- Multiple new contributing authors offer a fresh perspective in their areas of expertise.
- A consistent chapter format guides you quickly from surgical anatomy and preoperative considerations through operative steps and postoperative care.
- Online videos highlight key stages of surgical procedures.
- More than 400 full-color images, line drawings, and intraoperative photographs clearly depict the step-by-step progression of procedures.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Series: Surgical Techniques Atlas
- Hardcover: 608 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 2 edition (April 18, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323462944
- ISBN-13: 978-0323462945