Atlas of Distal Radius Fractures-EPUB
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $236
Size : 171.27 MB
Written by one of the world’s foremost authorities, this beautifully illustrated surgical atlas is a case-based presentation of the management of distal radius fractures. Each chapter offers a comprehensive guide to the diagnosis and treatment of a specific fracture, including possible complications and how to prevent them, using detailed photographs and illustrations. The cases are accompanied by high-quality operative video to complete the surgical picture. Special emphasis throughout focuses on avoiding pitfalls and using special techniques to optimize outcomes.
- Nearly 700 illustrations and intraoperative photographs guide the reader through procedures.
- Operative video for all chapters, narrated by the author, including detailed explanations and rationale for each maneuver.
- A focus on the “how” of surgical technique (rather than the “why”) keeps attention on the necessary steps, tools, and procedures to address a specific type of fracture.
- Real cases, presented from beginning to end, cover all of the difficult aspects of fracture management.
Francisco del Piñal is considered to be among the world’s best hand surgeons. His contributions in arthroscopic surgery techniques for wrist fractures are endorsed and used internationally. This book, written for hand surgeons, orthopaedic surgeons, and plastic surgeons, provides essential insight to specialists and subspecialists alike.
- Hardcover: 392 pages
- Publisher: Thieme; 1 edition (June 13, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1626236798
- ISBN-13: 978-1626236790