Atlas of Equine Ultrasonography-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $200
By Jessica A. Kidd(Editor), Kristina G. Lu(Editor), Michele L. Frazer(Editor)
Size : 170.65 MB
The only visual guide to equine ultrasonography based on digital ultrasound technology. Atlas of Equine Ultrasonography provides comprehensive coverage of both musculoskeletal and non-musculoskeletal areas of the horse. Ideal for practitioners in first opinion or referral practices, each chapter features normal images for anatomical reference followed by abnormal images covering a broad range of recognised pathologies. The book is divided into musculoskeletal, reproductive and internal medicine sections and includes positioning diagrams demonstrating how to capture optimal images. With contributions from experts around the world, this book is the go-to reference for equine clinical ultrasonography.
Key features include:
- Pictorially based with a wealth of digital ultrasound images covering both musculoskeletal and non-musculoskeletal areas and their associated pathologies.
- Each chapter begins with a discussion of normal anatomy and demonstrates how to obtain and interpret the images presented.
- A video library of over 50 ultrasound examinations is available for streaming or download and viewing on-the-go. Access details are provided in the book.
- Item Weight : 3.72 pounds
- Hardcover : 520 pages
- ISBN-13 : 978-0470658130
- Dimensions : 8.4 x 1 x 11 inches
- Publisher : Wiley-Blackwell; 1st edition (December 29, 2020)
- Language: : English