Atlas of Essential ProceduresThe mentioned format should be available on one or more of the websites below. For more information That Which websites has the exact format you need to contact us.
Amazon Kobo ebooks OpenDrive Hive booktopia
Michael Tuggy, Jorge Garcia
Atlas of Essential Procedures, by Michael Tuggy, MD and Jorge Garcia, MD, makes it easy to perfect the 52 procedures most commonly performed in the primary care setting. Videos and step-by-step illustrations show you how to avoid complications and obtain the best results, and full-text online access makes it easy to reference this title from any computer.
- Master 52 essential techniques spanning all areas of your practice with separate sections on Dermatology, Obstetrics, Women’s Health, Ultrasound, Urgent/Hospital Care, Gastroenterology, and Musculoskeletal.
- See what to do step by step with the aid of plentiful full-color illustrations accompanied by clear, practical captions.
- Observe real-world applications by watching online video demonstrations of 50 procedures including cryosurgery, electrosurgery, catheter placement, circumcision, and shoulder dislocation reduction as well as several basic ob/gyn procedures.
- Rapidly and conveniently reference the complete contents online at www.expertconsult.com.
Precision in record time!
- Series: Expert Consult
- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 1 Pap/Psc edition (November 19, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1437714994
- ISBN-13: 9781437714999