Atlas of Head and Neck Pathology, 2nd Edition
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Bruce M. Wenig MD (Author)
Effectively and efficiently diagnose the full range of neoplastic and non-neoplastic diseases of the head and neck with this peerless source of pathology guidance! 2,240 phenomenal illustrations depict the histologic, immunohistochemical, cytologic, and diagnostic imaging appearance of every type of head and neck pathology, including brand-new coverage of thyroid and parathyroid disorders. You’ll also find completely new guidance on identifying intraoperative specimens, applying the latest molecular biological and cytogenetic techniques, and much more. A consistent, practical organization and succinct, bulleted format make the reliable answers you need easy to find.
- Review each disease’s clinical features, pathology, differential diagnosis, treatment, and prognosis quickly thanks to a concise, user-friendly, bulleted format.
- Consider cytopathology, special stains, and cytogenetics where appropriate.
- Compare different disease types at a glance with numerous tables, charts, and helpful lists.
- Identify specimens confidently by comparing them to 2,240 illustrations-most in full color-capturing the histologic, immunohistochemical, cytologic, and diagnostic imaging appearance of every form of head and neck pathology.
- Diagnose a broader range of head and neck diseases with new coverage of thyroid and parathyroid disorders.
- Provide effective intraoperative consultations with guidance on identifying frozen mucosal, salivary gland, thyroid, and parathyroid specimens that’s hard to find in other texts.
- Apply the latest WHO classification guidelines and AJCC staging criteria for head and neck neoplasms.
- Perform the newest molecular biologic and cytogenetic techniques.
- Series: ATLAS OF SURGICAL PATHOLOGY
- Hardcover: 1156 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 2 edition (December 28, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0721697887
- ISBN-13: 9780721697888