Atlas of Histology with Functional Correlations,13th edition -EPUB
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $87
Master histology with idealized and actual photomicrography!
This thirteenth edition of Atlas of Histology with Functional Correlations (formerly diFiore’s) provides a rich understanding of the basic histology concepts that medical and allied health students need to know. Realistic, full-color illustrations as well as actual photomicrographs of histologic structures are complemented by concise discussions of their most important functional correlations.
- Illustrated histology images show the idealized view, while photomicrographs provide the actual view to help students hone their skills in identifying structures.
- New and improved layout helps students connect the morphology of a structure with its function.
- Updated and expandedFunctional Correlations boxes integrated throughout chapters reflect new scientific information and interpretations.
- NEW photomicrographs and electron micrographs provide views of microanatomy as experienced in practice.
- Bulleted Chapter Summaries distill the most essential knowledge for rapid review.
- NEW Additional Histologic Images sections round out each chapter with supplemental photomicrographs and electron micrographs.
- NEW Chapter Review Questions allow students to assess their comprehension of each chapter with 375 questions and answers in the book and 250 more online in an Interactive Question Bank.
- Paperback: 617 pages
- Publisher: LWW; 13 edition (March 1, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1496316762
- ISBN-13: 978-1496316769