Atlas of Retinal OCT: Optical Coherence Tomography, 1e-Original PDF
Amazon Price $179
By Darin Goldman(Author), Nadia K Waheed(Author), Jay S. Duker(Author)
Size : 123.11 MB
- Features more than 1,000 superb illustrations depicting the full spectrum of retinal diseases using OCT scans, supported by clinical photos and ancillary imaging technologies.
- Presents images as large as possible on the page with an abundance of arrows, pointers, and labels to guide you in pattern recognition and eliminate any uncertainty.
- Includes the latest high-resolution spectral domain OCT technology and new insights into OCT angiography technology to ensure you have the most up-to-date and highest quality examples available.
- Provides key feature points for each disorder giving you the need-to-know OCT essentials for quick comprehension and rapid reference.
- An excellent diagnostic companion to Handbook of Retinal OCT: Optical Coherence Tomography, by the same expert author team of Drs. Jay S. Duker, Nadia K. Waheed, and Darin R. Goldman.
- Hardcover: 224 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier (December 15, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323461212
- ISBN-13: 978-0323461214