Atlas of Robotic General Surgery-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $227
By Yuri W. Novitsky MD FACS (Editor)
Atlas of Robotic General Surgery is a state-of-the-art reference in the rapidly changing field of robotic general surgery. It presents a comprehensive overview of current options across the entire spectrum of general surgery, with contributions by key opinion leaders in their respective fields. This unique text-atlas describes the latest trends and detailed technical modifications from the routine to the most complex procedures, highlighted by step-by-step, vividly illustrations instructions, intraoperative color photographs, and a unique narrated video collection. Atlas of Robotic General Surgery is an invaluable resource to residents, fellows, and practicing surgeons to help them successfully implement and apply robotics in their training and/or everyday practice.
- Provides detailed instruction on robotic procedures of the abdominal wall, foregut, bariatric, hepatobilliary, colorectal, and endocrine surgeries, for a unique, all-in-one surgical resource.
- Offers vividly illustrated guidance on all current robotic procedures through step-by-step instructions, intraoperative color photographs, and expertly edited, narrated video clips.
- Highlights the common technical pitfalls of each procedure as well as prevention and management of common perioperative complications.
- Features expert contributions from key foregut, bariatric, oncologic, hepatobiliary, and colorectal surgeons.
- Includes up-to-date coverage of the appropriate pathways for mastering robotics, practice optimization, and programmatic viability, as well as resident training curricula.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase, which allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices
- Publisher : Elsevier; 1st edition (April 15, 2021)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 354 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323697801
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323697804