Atlas of Ultrasound-Guided Regional Anesthesia, 3e-Original PDF
The mentioned format should be available on one or more of the websites below. For more information That Which websites has the exact format you need to contact us.
Amazon Kobo ebooks OpenDrive Hive booktopia
Amazon Price $199
By Andrew T. Gray MD (Author)
Size : 70.73 MB
Step-by-step videos and images, board-style review questions, and coverage of new blocks make this highly respected title a must-have reference for clinical practice. Written by Andrew T. Gray, MD, PhD, one of the pioneers of the use of ultrasound to guide needle placement, Atlas of Ultrasound-Guided Regional Anesthesia, 3rd Edition, shows you how to safely and effectively use the latest methods and applications of this technique.
- Board-style review questions found on the Expert Consult eBook version test your knowledge and help you prepare for the ABA exam.
- Helps ensure correct needle placement with numerous 3-D and long-axis views that clearly depict surrounding structures.
- Includes coverage of 11 new blocks: Adductor Canal, Posterior Femoral Cutaneous, Pectoral, Quadratus Lumborum, Pudendal, Paravertebral, Transversus thoracis, Supraorbital, Transtracheal, Greater Occipital and Lesser Occipital.
- Features access to 20 author-narrated videos showing proper placement of needles using ultrasound guidance, including 11 new videos: Forearm (ulnar, median and radial), Ankle (tibial, saphenous, superficial peroneal, deep peroneal, sural), Paravertebral, Adductor Canal, and Catheters.
- Presents several new chapters, including Regional Anesthesia in Resource-Constrained Environments and Safety of Ultrasound Guided Regional Blocks.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Hardcover: 412 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 3 edition (May 15, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323509517
- ISBN-13: 978-0323509510