Avery’s Diseases of the Newborn, 10e-PDF
Please login to see more information and the price. For login Click Here
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $189
By Christine A. Gleason MD(Author), Sandra E Juul MD PhD(Author)
Size : 200.73 MB
Covering the evaluation and management of every key disease and condition affecting newborns, Avery’s Diseases of the Newborn, by Drs. Christine A. Gleason and Sandra E. Juul, remains your #1 source for practical, clinically relevant information in this fast-changing field. You’ll find the specific strategies you need to confidently diagnose and treat this unique patient population, in a full-color, easy-to-use single volume that focuses on key areas of practice. Now in a thoroughly revised 10th Edition, this highly respected reference is an authoritative clinical resource for neonatal practitioners.
- Provides up-to-date information on every aspect of newborn evaluation and management in a new, visually improved format featuring more than 500 all-new, full-color illustrations integrated within each chapter.
- Includes greatly expanded Neurology and Hematology sections that highlight the knowledge and expertise of new co-editor, Dr. Sandra E. Juul.
- Features all-new chapters on Palliative Care, Gastroesophageal Reflux, Platelet Disorders, Transfusion Therapy, Hypertension, , and The Ear and Hearing Disorders, as well as expanded coverage of brain injury and neuroprotective strategies in the preterm and term infant.
- Contains new Key Points boxes at the beginning of every chapter.
- Brings you up to date on current topics such as the evolving epidemic of neonatal abstinence syndrome and the new clinical uses of ultrasound (including ultrasound videos online).
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Hardcover: 1520 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 10 edition (December 29, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323401392
- ISBN-13: 978-0323401395