Avery’s Neonatology Pathophysiology and Management of the Newborn Seventh Edition – CHM
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Price $249 (Amazon)
Manage newborns effectively through an accurate understanding of their pathophysiology with Avery’s Neonatology! Originally authored by Dr. Gordon B. Avery, a founding father of the specialty, this respected neonatology reference is internationally acknowledged as the defining source on the pathophysiology and management of both preterm and full-term neonates.
- Make the most informed, appropriate clinical decisions with guidance and insights from hundreds of world authorities.
- Access the latest advances via comprehensive updates from 52 new authors as well as four completely new chapters.
- Apply evidence-based practices through current links to multi-institutional trials, which will be updated regularly by the authors.
- Find the answers you need more easily thanks to a new color format.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
- Series: Avery’s Neonatology Pathophusiology and Management of the Newborn
- Hardcover: 1216 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Seventh edition (August 27, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1451192681
- ISBN-13: 9781451192681