Bailey’s Head and Neck Surgery: Otolaryngology, 5th Edition, 2 Volumes Set
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Jonas Johnson MD (Author)
Completely revised, this fifth edition of Bailey’s Head and Neck Surgery – Otolaryngology offers the most current and useful evidence-based information available for the practicing otolaryngologist and otolaryngology resident.
Written to increase the reader’s understanding, retention, and ability to successfully apply the information learned, this easy-to-read text contains concise, practical content on all areas of head and neck surgery in Otolaryngology.
With 207 concise chapters, over 3,000 four-color illustrations, helpful summary tables, and supplemental video segments everything about this two-volume reference is designed to enhance the learning experience.
• NEW! Contemporary Issues in Medical Practice
• NEW! Preferred treatment sections
• NEW! Pearls and pitfalls in all treatment sections
• NEW! Airway, Swallowing, and Voice content all in one Section: Laryngology
• NEW! Section on Sleep Medicine
- Hardcover: 3016 pages
- Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; Fifth, Two Volume Set edition (June 21, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1609136020
- ISBN-13: 9781609136024