Bailey’s Head and Neck Surgery – Otolaryngology Review – Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price : 91$
Master the core topics found in the large Bailey’s Head and Neck Surgerywith a brand new, concise self-assessment book titled Bailey’s Head and Neck Surgery – Otolaryngology Review. This comprehensive, quick-review, resource parallels the chapters in the new edition of the big Bailey’s title. Featuring 1,100 multiple choice questions and a comprehensive online quiz bank for review on the go, this invaluable resource is ideal for both residents and for practitioners.
- Master key concepts as you self-test using the review book’s 1,000 multiple-choice questions devised by the contributors and editors of the Fifth edition.
- Deepen your understanding with answers and explanations based on Bailey’s Head and Neck Surgery: Otolaryngology, along with page references for deeper exploration.
- Study on the go with anytime, anywhere access to a comprehensive online quiz bank.
- Series: Bailey’s Head & Neck Surgery
- Paperback: 432 pages
- Publisher: LWW; 1 Pap/Psc edition (April 14, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1451192533
- ISBN-13: 9781451192537