Basic & Applied Concepts of Blood Banking and Transfusion Practices 5th Edition-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $94
By Paula R. Howard(Author)
Size : 40Mb
Make complex blood banking concepts easier to understand with Basic & Applied Concepts of Blood Banking and Transfusion Practices, 5th Edition. Combining the latest information in a highly digestible format, this approachable text helps you easily master all areas of blood banking by utilizing common theory, clinical scenarios, case studies, and critical-thinking exercises. With robust user resources and expanded content on disease testing and DNA, it’s the effective learning resource you need to successfully work in the modern lab.
- Coverage of advanced topics such as transplantation and cellular therapy, the HLA system, molecular techniques and applications, automation, electronic cross-matching, and therapeutic apheresis make the text more relevant for 4-year MLS/CLS programs.
- Illustrated blood group boxes provide the ISBT symbol, number, and clinical significance of antibodies at a glance.
- Robust chapter pedagogy helps break down this difficult subject with learning objectives, outlines, key terms with definitions, chapter summaries, critical thinking exercises, study questions, and case studies.
- NEW! Completely updated content prepares you to work in today’s clinical lab environment.
- NEW! Additional information on disease testing covers diseases such as Zika and others of increased importance.
- NEW! Expanded content on DNA covers the latest developments in related testing.
- NEW! Enhanced user resources on the Evolve companion website now include expanded case studies, and new animations in addition to the existing review questions and lab manual.
- Paperback: 416 pages
- Publisher: Mosby; 5 edition (September 15, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323697399
- ISBN-13: 978-0323697392