Basic Immunology: Functions and Disorders of the Immune System 6th Edition-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $67
By Abul K. Abbas(Author), Andrew H. H. Lichtman(Author), Shiv Pillai(Author)
Size : 107.55 MB
Meticulously reviewed and updated for today’s medical students, Basic Immunology, 6th Edition, is a concise text expertly written by the same distinguished author team as the best-selling, comprehensive text, Cellular and Molecular Immunology. This focused, easy-to-understand volume uses full-color illustrations and clinical images, useful tables, and practical features such as Summary Point boxes, end-of-chapter review questions, glossary terms, and clinical cases—all designed to help students master this complex topic in the most efficient, effective manner possible.
- Emphasizes clinical aspects of immunology, including disease pathogenesis, the development of novel therapies based on basic science, and an appendix of clinical cases for real-world application.
- Provides top-notch instruction from experienced teachers, course directors, and lecturers led by well-known editor and author Dr. Abul Abbas.
- Features a highly readable writing style and practical organization, now with fully revised content and updated images to reflect recent important advances in today’s understanding of the immune system.
- Provides additional online features such as answers to in-book chapter review questions, helpful animations, and self-assessment questions.
- Presents information in a format and style that maximizes usefulness to students and teachers studying medicine, allied health fields, and biology.
- Contains numerous features designed to help students understand key immunologic concepts: high-quality illustrations, practical tables, chapter outlines, bolded key points, and focus questions in every chapter for self-assessment and review.
- Evolve Instructor site with a downloadable image bank is available to instructors through their Elsevier sales rep or via request at: https://evolve.elsevier.com
- Paperback: 336 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 6 edition (April 26, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323549438
- ISBN-13: 978-0323549431