Bedside Clinics in Surgery 3rd Edition-Original PDF
The mentioned format should be available on one or more of the websites below. For more information That Which websites has the exact format you need to contact us.
Amazon Kobo ebooks OpenDrive Hive booktopia
Amazon Price $53
By Makhan Lal Saha(Author)
Size : 29.35 MB
• Practically almost all the sections have been revised.
• Special emphasis is given for elicitation of different physical signs.
• All surgical problems -emergency and non-emergency are discussed including important X-ray plates.
• Operating section includes all the steps of important operations.
• The TNM classification of all the malignant tumors has been updated.
• Surgical anatomy section discussed exclusive hand drawn illustrations and tried to correlate the anatomy portion with short and long cases.
• All the short and long cases are discussed with lots of color photographs and schematic diagrams.
What is NEW in the Third Edition?
• The concept of exact measurement of a swelling has been incorporated by using a Vernier caliper instead of a tape measurement.
• A new long case on management of diabetic foot has been added in the long case section.
• In X-ray section interpretation of mammography has been added.
• In surgical anatomy section, lower leg compartments and cervical fascia have been added.
• About 30-40 new figures added as per the requirement of the main text.
- Publisher : Jaypee Brothers Medical Pub; 3rd edition (March 31, 2018)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 1254 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9789352703142
- ISBN-13 : 978-9352703142