Bennett & Brachman’s Hospital Infections 6th ed – Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price : 264$
The field of healthcare epidemiology and infection control has seen tremendous advances in the last decade. Bennett & Brachman’s Hospital Infections, 6e, now in vibrant full color, provides the most up-to-date information on all aspects of this vital topic. Written by the world’s foremost leaders in the field of nosocomial infections, this is your go-to text for preventing Hospital-Acquired Infections (HAIs) in all inpatient and outpatient healthcare settings.
- Master the latest evidence-based strategies for the prevention of the big four HAIs—CLABSIs, CAUTIs, SSIs, and VAE.
- Expand your knowledge of the latest prevention strategies through NEW coverage of automated room terminal disinfection (ultraviolet germicidal irradiation or hydrogen peroxide gas or vapor).
- NEW chapters on surgical site infection, dialysis, prevention of HAIs in intensive care units, mechanisms of resistance, the role of the environment in pathogen transmission, the role of the laboratory in infection prevention, prevalence vs. incidence HAI surveillance, infection prevention and control in countries with limited resources, the latest isolation procedures, and sterilization and disinfection.
- Access the latest evidence-based data on the control of antimicrobial-resistant pathogens, such as methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, vancomycin-resistant Enterococci, carbapenem-resistant enterobacteriaceae, and pandemic influenza viruses.
- Hardcover: 776 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Sixth edition (November 6, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1451175922
- ISBN-13: 9781451175929