Berek & Novak’s Gynecology (Berek and Novak’s Gynecology) 16th Edition-Scanned PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $146
By Berek MD MMS, Jonathan S.(Author)
Size : 182.2 MB
Covering the entire spectrum of women’s healthcare , Berek & Novak’s Gynecology, 16th Edition, provides definitive information and guidance for trainees and practicing physicians. A newly streamlined design and brilliant, full-color illustrations highlight must-know content on principles of practice and initial assessment, including relevant basic science; preventive and primary care for women; and methods of diagnosis and management in general gynecology, operative gynecology, urogynecology and pelvic reconstructive surgery, early pregnancy issues, reproductive endocrinology, and gynecologic oncology.
- Features a modern, two-column design throughout, for an easier-to-manage volume with unabridged content.
- Contains thoroughly revised, clinically-focused information, including a new chapter on violence against women and sexual assault.
- Offers authoritative discussions on current topics such as robotics, power morcellation, and gender identity issues.
- Includes key points at the beginning of each chapter that are annotated throughout; exhaustive reference lists for more in-depth study and highlighted top references; and updated illustrations and photographs.
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience:
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
- Series: Berek and Novak’s Gynecology
- Hardcover: 1256 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Sixteenth, North American edition (April 26, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1496380339
- ISBN-13: 978-1496380333