Biologics in Orthopaedic Surger-EPUB
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $91
By Augustus D Mazzocca MS MD(Author), Adam Lindsay B.S Biology MD(Author)
Size : 44.51 MB
Designed with the practicing clinician in mind, Biologics in Orthopaedic Surgery provides a succinct, easy-to-digest overview of the integration of biologics (platelet-rich-plasma [PRP], bone marrow aspirate [BMA], and stem cells) into today’s orthopaedic practice. Covering relevant basic science as well as clinical applications, this concise reference takes a head-to-toe approach to the emerging role of orthobiologics for specific conditions and procedures, in addition to future directions for implementation.
- Bridges the gap between research and the clinical setting, providing guidance on using recent transformative discoveries in real-world practice.
- Covers applications in sports medicine, general orthopaedics, and musculoskeletal oncology.
- Addresses specific key topics such as FDA regulations and impact, rotator cuff augmentation, osteoarthritis, meniscal transplantation, regenerative engineering, and much more.
- Consolidates today’s available information on this timely topic into one convenient resource.
- Paperback: 234 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 1 edition (December 7, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323662072
- ISBN-13: 978-0323662079