Biomarkers in Cardiovascular Disease-EPUB
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $119
By Vijay Nambi MD(Editor)
Size : 26.5 MB
Get a quick, expert overview of the ways in which biomarkers can be used to assess and guide the management of cardiovascular disease in the clinical setting. This concise, clinically-focused resource by Dr. Vijay Nambi consolidates today’s available information on this rapidly changing topic into one convenient resource, making it an ideal, easy-to-digest reference for cardiology practitioners, fellows, and residents.
- Covers lab standards and statistical interpretation of biomarkers with a clinical focus.
- Discusses relevant conditions such as hypertension and diabetes as key markers of injury and prognosis.
- Includes current information on biomarkers to assess and guide the management of heart failure, acute coronary syndrome, chest pain, shortness of breath, and more.
- Concludes the book with a timely chapter on how biomarkers may guide cardiologists in the future.
- Paperback: 198 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 1 edition (December 10, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323548350
- ISBN-13: 978-0323548359