Biomarkers of Kidney Disease 2e – Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $103
Biomarkers of Kidney Disease, Second Edition, focuses on the basic and clinical research of biomarkers in common kidney diseases, detailing the characteristics of an ideal biomarker. The latest techniques for biomarker detection, including metabolomics and proteomics are covered in the book.
This comprehensive book details the latest advances made in the field of biomarker research and development in kidney diseases. The book is an ideal companion for those interested in biomarker research and development, proteomics and metabolomics, kidney diseases, statistical analysis, transplantation, and preeclampsia. New chapters include biomarkers of cardiovascular disease in patients with CKD, biomarkers of Polycystic Kidney Disease, and biomarkers and the role of nanomedicine.
- Explores both the practical and conceptual steps performed in the discovery of biomarkers in kidney disease
- Presents a comprehensive account of newer biomarker discover strategies, such as metabolomics and proteomics, all illustrated by clear examples
- Offers clear translational presentations by the top basic and clinical researchers in each specific renal disease, including AKI, transplantation, cancer, CKD, PKD, diabetic nephropathy, preeclampsia, and glomerular disease
- Print Length: 634 pages
- Publisher: Academic Press; 2 edition (November 8, 2016)
- Publication Date: November 8, 2016
- Language: English