Biopsy Interpretation of the Bladder Third Edition-EPUB
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $161
NEW to the Third Edition:
- The latest World Health Organization and International Society of Urologic Pathology classifications incorporated throughout.
- A completely revised chapter on urine cytology, with many new images.
- New sections on how to handle papillary tumors with borderline features between low-grade and high-grade carcinoma, as well as tumors with mixed low-grade and high-grade features.
- New information on how to use immunohistochemistry in the classification of precursor lesions, as well as how best to apply IHC panels to establish site of origin.
- Expanded information on the morphologic spectrum of glandular lesions.
- Updated sections on both schistosomiasis and non-schistosomiasis associated squamous cell carcinoma, including their relation to HPV, IHC, and prognosis.
- A significantly revised chapter on secondary tumors, including sections on distinguishing UC and bladder adenocarcinoma from prostate adenocarcinoma, colorectal adenocarcinoma, and uterine cervical carcinoma.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
- Series: Biopsy Interpretation
- Hardcover: 400 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Third edition (August 2, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1496315049
- ISBN-13: 9781496315045