Blueprints Medicine (Blueprints Series) 6th Edition – Original PDFThe mentioned format should be available on one or more of the websites below. For more information That Which websites has the exact format you need to contact us.
Amazon Kobo ebooks OpenDrive Hive booktopia
Amazon Price $54
Now fully revised and updated, this best-selling Blueprints title is an ideal resource for your internal medicine clerkship,USMLE review, and as a rapid reference in day-to-day patient care. Practical and concise, it includes user-friendly features such as bolded key words, ample tables and figures, and the popular Key Points boxes,with must-know clinical information. The Sixth Edition has been thoroughly updated to include new clinical guidelines and therapeutic recommendations, and includes 100 board-format questions and answers at the end of the book (plus 50 more online) for self-assessment.
- Thoroughly updated to reflect the latest developments in evidence-based medicine.
- Organized according to CDIM guidelines with updated content, tables, and figures.
- Emphasizes “must-know” information throughout, distilling the most important information in the end-of-chapter Key Points boxes.
- Chapters are consistently organized to provide high-yield content on major disorders, including epidemiology, etiology, risk factors, history, physical examination, differential diagnosis, and treatment.
- Includes 100 board-formatted questions and rationales for each choice, as well as 50 additional questions online.
- Series: Blueprints Series
- Paperback: 416 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Sixth edition (September 25, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1469864150
- ISBN-13: 9781469864150