Blueprints Obstetrics & Gynecology-High Quality PDF
Please login to see more information and the price. For login Click Here
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $39
Size : 349 MB
Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Clinical high-yield content covers what you need to know for the USMLE, shelf exam, and your Obstetrics & Gynecology rotation!This best-selling Blueprints title is an ideal resource for the obstetrics and gynecology rotation and board preparation. This is the perfect companion for quick study breaks during rotation downtime, with concise chapters that appeal to students who want a review of key concepts, research, and therapies in today’s practice. Blueprints are also utilized by students in physician assistant, nurse practitioner, and osteopathic programs, as well as residents preparing for USMLE Step 3.
- Expanded coverage of topics, evidence-based research, therapies, and the latest changes in the management of cervical dysplasia and cervical cancer screening, abnormal uterine bleeding, hypertension in pregnancy, cervical insufficiency, prenatal diagnosis, and preterm labor.
- Updates on the latest techniques in contraception, sterilization, and hormone replacement, as well as current treatment options for uterine fibroids and ovarian cysts.
- Updated tables and figures that improve student’s assimilation and retention of information.
- Case-based clinical vignette questions at the end of each chapter help you review the material and prepare for exams.
- New and updated board-style questions, with full explanations of both correct and incorrect options, increase understanding.
- Series: Blueprints
- Paperback: 529 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Seventh edition (November 16, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1496349504
- ISBN-13: 978-1496349507