Ranked one of the best clinical decision support tools for health professionals worldwide.*
BMJ Best Practice takes you quickly and accurately to the latest evidence-based information, whenever and wherever you need it.
Our step by step guidance on diagnosis, prognosis, treatment and prevention is updated daily using robust evidence based methodology and expert opinion.
Benefits of Account of BMJ Best Practice
Whether you’re on the ward, at home, or studying, BMJ Best Practice gives you trusted decision support information in an instant. Benefits of subscription include:
– Access to the latest evidence and expert opinion on thousands of conditions, their diagnosis and treatment
– Links to over 6,000 international practice guidelines
– Over 20,000 drug references and approx 70,000 citations
– Daily content updates
– Ability to get the right information, whenever and wherever you need it, with online and offline access
– Fast download and updating performance
BMJ Best Practice is a trusted, authoritative clinical decision support tool that provides quick, easy-to-use answers to clinical questions.
For android app use : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bmjgroup.bestpractice&hl=en
For IOS app use : https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bmj-best-practice-us/id485295400?mt=8Please Login or become a Subscriber
Please complete the form below for BMJ registration: