Bone Morphogenic Protein, Volume 99 (Vitamins and Hormones)
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $210
First published in 1943, Vitamins and Hormones is the longest-running serial published by Academic Press.
The Series provides up-to-date information on vitamin and hormone research spanning data from molecular biology to the clinic. A volume can focus on a single molecule or on a disease that is related to vitamins or hormones. A hormone is interpreted broadly so that related substances, such as transmitters, cytokines, growth factors and others can be reviewed.
This volume focuses on Bone Morphogenic Protein.
- Expertise of the contributors
- Coverage of a vast array of subjects
- In depth current information at the molecular to the clinical levels
- Series: Vitamins and Hormones (Book 99)
- Hardcover: 346 pages
- Publisher: Academic Press; 1 edition (August 26, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0128024429
- ISBN-13: 9780128024423