Post Views: 0
Boron & Boulpaep Concise Medical Physiology-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $89
By Walter F. Boron MD PhD(Author), Emile L. Boulpaep MD(Author)
Medical students and faculty have long looked to Boron & Boulpaep’s Medical Physiology for an unparalleled, comprehensive understanding of complex human physiology. By popular demand, the new Boron & Boulpaep Concise Medical Physiology offers Boron & Boulpaep’s authoritative content in a condensed, entry-level presentation that is well-illustrated and student friendly. You’ll find the same trusted quality and attention to detail as the parent text, with a logically organized format, clear, instructive figures, and online animations―all focused on the essential information you need to know for a solid introduction or a quick review.
- Takes a strong molecular and cellular approach that relates these concepts to human physiology and disease.
- Presents challenging material in a clear, concise, logically organized format to further facilitate understanding and retention.
- Features simplified, didactic illustrations that clearly depict complex concepts.
- Focuses on the essentials, making it ideal for programs and courses with limited hours for physiology coverage, or as a review companion to Boron & Boulpaep’s Medical Physiology.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Publisher : Elsevier; 1st edition (January 12, 2021)
- Language: : English
- Paperback : 700 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323655300
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323655309