Botulinum Toxin: Procedures in Cosmetic Dermatology Series, 4e-Original PDF+Videos
By Alastair Carruthers MA BM BCh FRCP(LON) FRCPC(Author), Jean Carruthers MD FRCSC(Author)
Size : 26.52 MB
Part of the practical and dynamic Procedures in Cosmetic Dermatology Series, Botulinum Toxin, 4th Edition, brings physicians at all levels of experience up to speed with today’s best injection techniques. This well-organized text provides current, authoritative guidance on popular procedures including masseter hypertrophy and darker skin types, the therapeutic uses of botulinum toxins, and their future in dermatology. The renowned author team of Drs. Jean Carruthers and Alastair Carruthers offers evidence-based, procedural how-to’s and step-by-step advice on proper techniques, pitfalls, and tricks of the trade, so you can successfully incorporate the latest procedures into your practice.
- Includes complete, clear descriptions and rationales for injection placement for facial and neck rejuvenation and hyperhidrosis, with high-quality videos demonstrating the techniques of injection.
- Addresses the differences in doses and particular characteristics among different botulinum toxin preparations in every chapter.
- Features a well-organized format with key points lists, pearls, and case studies as they appear in practice.
- Contains new chapters throughout, plus new information on injectable daxibotulinumtoxinA (RT002), topical botulinum toxin type A and benzyl alcohol.
- Includes many new images and procedural videos that depict exactly how to perform the techniques.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase, which allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Series: Procedures in Cosmetic Dermatology
- Hardcover: 186 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 4 edition (April 14, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323476597
- ISBN-13: 978-0323476591