Brant and Helms’ Fundamentals of Diagnostic Radiology 5th Edition-EPUB
Please login to see more information and the price. For login Click Here
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $259
Size : 452.56 MB
Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Trusted by radiology residents, interns, and students for more than 20 years, Brant and Helms’ Fundamentals of Diagnostic Radiology, 5th Edition delivers essential information on current imaging modalities and the clinical application of today’s technology. Comprehensive in scope, it covers all subspecialty areas including neuroradiology, chest, breast, abdominal, musculoskeletal imaging, ultrasound, pediatric imaging, interventional techniques, and nuclear radiology. Full-color images, updated content, new self-assessment tools, and dynamic online resources make this four-volume text ideal for reference and review.
New in the 5th Edition:
- Greatly expanded sections on breast, cardiac, vascular, and interventional radiology.
- New videos featuring ultrasound (vascular, body, pediatrics, small parts, and musculoskeletal) and cardiac magnetic resonance imaging.
- New summary questions for each chapter that reinforce key concepts.
- New material online, including questions, imaging tools, normal anatomy content, study guides for each chapter, and more.
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
- Hardcover: 1600 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Fifth edition (October 13, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1496367383
- ISBN-13: 978-1496367389
Other titles you may like :
Musculoskeletal Radiology (RadCases) Wound Healing: Stem Cells Repair and Restorations, Basic and Clinical Aspects-Original PDF ACSM’s Resources for the Exercise Physiologist Second edition-High Quality PDF Lung and Pleural Pathology 1st Edition – Original PDF Noyes’ Knee Disorders: Surgery, Rehabilitation, Clinical Outcomes, 2e – Original PDF+Videos Pocket Medicine The Massachusetts General Hospital Handbook of Internal Medicine 5th Edition – Original PDF Cardiovascular Diseases Nutritional and Therapeutic Interventions – Original PDF Robotic Surgery: Smart Materials, Robotic Structures, and Artificial Muscles – Original PDF Practical Transfusion Medicine 4th Edition – Original PDF Essential Neonatal Medicine (Essentials) 6th Edition-Original PDF