Brant and Helms’ Fundamentals of Diagnostic Radiology 5th Edition-EPUB
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $259
Size : 452.56 MB
Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Trusted by radiology residents, interns, and students for more than 20 years, Brant and Helms’ Fundamentals of Diagnostic Radiology, 5th Edition delivers essential information on current imaging modalities and the clinical application of today’s technology. Comprehensive in scope, it covers all subspecialty areas including neuroradiology, chest, breast, abdominal, musculoskeletal imaging, ultrasound, pediatric imaging, interventional techniques, and nuclear radiology. Full-color images, updated content, new self-assessment tools, and dynamic online resources make this four-volume text ideal for reference and review.
New in the 5th Edition:
- Greatly expanded sections on breast, cardiac, vascular, and interventional radiology.
- New videos featuring ultrasound (vascular, body, pediatrics, small parts, and musculoskeletal) and cardiac magnetic resonance imaging.
- New summary questions for each chapter that reinforce key concepts.
- New material online, including questions, imaging tools, normal anatomy content, study guides for each chapter, and more.
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
- Hardcover: 1600 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Fifth edition (October 13, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1496367383
- ISBN-13: 978-1496367389