Breast Imaging: A Core Review (EPUB)
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Assess your knowledge and master core material with this image-rich review tool! Designed to follow the structure of the Core Exam module for breast imaging, Breast Imaging: A Core Review prepares you for the updated exam with a focus on understanding disease processes, the physics behind image acquisition, quality control, and safety. More than 300 questions, answers, and explanations accompany hundreds of high-quality images, in a format that mimics the Core Exam. Put this user-friendly resource to work for you and approach the Core Exam or MOC with confidence!
- Prepare for every aspect of the exam with thorough coverage of standards of care, breast cancer screening, diagnostic breast imaging and findings, breast pathology, breast intervention, and physics related to breast imaging.
- Questions are divided according to the Core Exam Study Guide, so you can work on particular topics as needed.
- Multiple-choice questions and extended matching questions have corresponding answers with explanations of not only why one answer is correct, but also why other options are incorrect.
- References are provided for every question, helping you further your knowledge when you want to delve more deeply into a particular topic.
- An ideal reference and review tool for residents, fellows, practicing radiologists, and those preparing for Maintenance of Certification.
Also available in the Core Review Series:
- Musculoskeletal Imaging: A Core Review by Paul Spicer
- Genitourinary Imaging: A Core Review by Matthew Davenport, MD
- Paperback: 304 pages
- Publisher: LWW; 1 edition (December 19, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1451176392
- ISBN-13: 9781451176391