Breast Pathology, 2e-Original PDF
Amazon Price $363
Now completely updated with the latest classifications of breast pathology and molecular diagnosis, David J. Dabbs’ Breast Pathology, 2nd Edition, remains your go-to source for integrated, comprehensive coverage of this fast-changing field. Written by internationally acclaimed pathologists, this definitive reference incorporates genomic and molecular information, clinical presentation, gross and microscopic pathologic findings, radiologic and laboratory diagnosis, immunohistochemistry, and theranostics – providing complete, authoritative information for pathology trainees, practitioners, and oncologists.
Approximately 2,000 full-color pathological images clearly depict clinical, radiological, molecular, immunohistochemical, and theranostic aspects of disease.
- Quick reference points at the beginning of each chapter conveniently list all relevant diagnostic, theranostic, and genomic data for fast retrieval.
- Immunohistochemistry for each entity is mapped according to diagnostic, theranostic, and genomic applications with specific regards to disease entities in each chapter.
- Breast specimen handling is discussed in detail to ensure proper sampling and processing for optimal molecular and immunohistochemistry resulting.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- All chapters have been updated with the latest breast pathology classifications and the most recent information on molecular diagnosis.
- New chapter on next generation DNA sequencing and management of clinically advanced breast cancer.
- Hardcover: 928 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 2 edition (December 15, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323389619
- ISBN-13: 978-0323389617